Unique terraced house on the south coast of Velez Costa, Malaga
Green 9 Cool Homes housing concept is a unique new production with modern townhouses. It is designed by the renowned Spanish architect Joaquin Torres. Located at the green 9 at the Baviera Golf Course. Perfect for those looking for something exclusive.
The houses are built in two floors with spacious terraces and views of the golf course. From street level and the private parking lot a stairway leads down to the entrance of the residence. At the entrance there is a hall, kitchen, toilet and livingroom and dining area witch exits to the terrace and garden. On the upper level there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one of which is en-suite. In the livingroom and the three bedrooms there are large floor to ceiling windows. The developer offers 10 different options, ranging from a pool to your own interior designer to help you get it just the way you want it. Located in a nice and quiet area a stone's throw from Baviera Golf´s clubhouse and 15 minutes’ walk to the seafront and the port of Caleta de Vélez.
- Area: Vélez-Málaga, Costa del Sol.
- Type: Townhouse.
- Year built: 2016–2017.
- Building area: 149 sqm and 154 sqm (corner house).
- Living space: 120 sqm.
- Land area: 135 sqm (gable townhouse) / 211 sqm (corner house).
- Number of rooms: 4 rooms of which 3 bedrooms, one of which has a bathroom en suite.
- Bedrooms: Between 9 and 12 sqm.
- Spacious livingroom with dining area: 25 sqm, 6 meters to the ceiling in part of the livingroom, large floor to ceiling windows that lead to the terrace.
- Kitchen: 11.29 sqm. Here you can choose whether you want an open plan solution between livingroom and kitchen or a separate kitchen.
- Distance to sea: 1 500 meters.
- Built-in closets with up to the ceiling doors. Large windows. Recessed roller blind.
- Heating: Prepared for installation of AC (split).
- Concrete structure.
- Triple glazing of windows.
- Phase 1: From houses 1–6 sold and delivered.
- Phase 2: From houses 7–13 there is one house left, row house no. 10.
- Phase 3: From houses 14–19, reservations are ongoing.
The only difference between the gable and the row house is the size of the plot (townhouse plot about 135 m², corner house about 211 m², only one neighbour). The houses are the same (building area 149 m² and living area 120 m² and consists of 3 bedrooms, livingroom, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 1 separate toilet) and they are independent and don´t belong to a housing association.
- Price for house no. 10, phase 2:
- 281,517 euros (includes pool, electric blinds in windows and garage door).
PRICES Phase 3
- Townhouse between two houses (gable townhouse): 274,900 euros.
- Townhouse in the corner (only one neighbour): 309,900 euros.
- The prices do not include pools or electric blinds.
- Fully equipped kitchen from 11,157 euros (excl. VAT).
- Possibility to build a pool of approx. 6 x 3 meters for 17,727 euros (excl. VAT).
- Other: Possibility of adding a zen garden for 3,200 euros, a design garden for 3,385 euros or a Mediterranean garden for 4,150 euros.
- Additional to all prices about 14 percent in which 10% VAT and rest the management/legal purchase costs.
- 30–40 percent during construction and the remainder during delivery at legal tender. The developer may consider other options adapted to the needs of the buyer. The company also offers bank guarantee against payments.